Monday, August 5, 2013

Mr + Mrs Gatenby

{I am currently on maternity leave. I do have a very limited amount of sessions left for the fall. Contact me to book a session (contact information below.) Thanks!}

My sister Chelsey and her husband Trevor got married in June and it was a perfect day! They are so cute together. There are lots of pictures of my cute little ladies mixed in here, watch for them!

The luncheon was at Magleby's in Springville. It was such a pretty location and it was delicious! 

The reception was at 5th East Hall, a new reception center in American Fork. It is beautiful!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that the bridesmaids have th lace under their dress to make them modest! I also love how your photographs are so Real. All of them are beautiful!:)

Post a Comment

 
© Luminosity Photography
CoffeeShop Designs