Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Jake and Tori-stylized bridal session!

Oh man. Where do I even start? This was SUCH an amazing session, thanks to the awesome team that helped make it a reality! A few months ago I was talking with a good friend and fellow photographer, Diane Creighton and we thought it would be so fun to do a really unique, stylized session. I was already booked to do her daughter Tori's wedding the end of July. So we figured, why not have them model? They are ridiculously good looking and it'll be an awesome way to get to know them before their big day! As the ideas came together I got more and more excited!

A huge thank you to Diane for providing the majority of the props and decorations as well as photographing with me, my sister Chelsey for assisting with set up/reflector/moral support/etc, Tori and Jake for modeling for us, Crystal Butler of Simple Petals for the bouquet, Brittnee Voorheis for the cake, and Amanda Loveland of The Meadows Salon for handling Tori's hair and makeup. Links to each of these talented ladies will be at the bottom of this post.

 Get ready for some serious vintage gorgeousness! 
Jake and Tori and using these decorations for the wedding reception!





LOVE this bouquet! 


This is probably my favorite set up. So sweet! 




While some of the other awesome ladies helped to set up the next set, I grabbed Tori and Jake for some classic shots in the AMAZING setting sun.


Look at him eyeing her. They are so cute!








Can you believe her gorgeous dress? I love it! 



Last setup of the evening--tandem bike! 

Flowers and cake. Both were absolutely perfect! 
I've seen quite a bit of Crystal's work (I shot her wedding a few months ago. See her own flowers here). She's amazingly talented! This bouquet has got to be one of the prettiest I've ever seen! Love the green/white combo! So classy!

Brittnee made a birthday cake for my Lucy and Lylah's birthdays in March and I was dying over her incredible talent! She totally did it again! Britt, you HAVE to go into business girl! You are way too good not to!

And Amanda did a seriously fabulous job on Tori's hair! You rock girl! LOVE it!




Models: Tori Creighton and Jacob Salmon
Hair/Make-up: Amanda Loveland, The Meadow's Salon--Alpine Utah. 801.763.1936.
Cake: Brittnee Voorheis--Springville Utah. 801.885.9442.
Flowers: Crystal Butler, Simple Petals--Highland, Utah. 801.554.7270
2nd Photographer/Decorations: Diane Creighton, Diane Creighton Photography--Highland, Utah.    801.815.6046.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Luminosity Photography
CoffeeShop Designs